“Leave a Reply” below with the following information –
- If you want to join a CARE group: Names, address, evenings available, Your child care plans/needs
- If you want to lead/host a CARE group: Names, address, evening available, Your child care plans/needs.
2013-14 CARE Groups – CARE group Fair Brochure 2013-14 (2)
Other Adult Studies at T.L.C.C. on Wednesday Nights 6:30 – 8:00 p.m. (starting 9/4/12)
- Ladies Ministry meets in (Rooms 402/3)
- The Resolution Study for couples (begins on 9/11, Rooms 406)
- Synergy = Family + Church “Milestones Study” (Room 405)
- Divorce Recovery CARE Group (Room 401)
- College age and Men’s study on Leadership by Ben Williams (Room 404)
As always, keep passing on to me (email@example.com) any ideas you have on making the Sermon Based CARE Group more efficient for you and effective for everyone.
There will be no CARE group fair this year. As CARE group leaders express interest in leading they invite CARE group members based upon geographic proximity, day/time availability and common interests. Joining a CARE group is based upon your expressed interest and then availability of space in CARE groups.
CARE Group Calendar: (Individual CARE group calendars may fluxuate, be sure to contact your CARE Group leader with questions about potential changes in times and place of meeting)
- CARE Groups Begin: Sept 4th Wed, 9th Sun.
- Thanksgiving Break: 11/27 & 12/1
- Winter Break: from 12/18&22 – 1/12&15
- Family Game Night 1/12/14
“Leave a Reply” with contact information below.