Sunday’s play list via YouTube
Last Week’s Bible Readings Aug. 31- Sept. 5
This week’s Bible Readings Sept. 6 – 12
Title: “Synergy for the Trip – Legacy”
In a Nutshell: The Legacy milestone is about change and opportunities. We seek to provide resources to support spiritual growth through later years, leaving a solid foundation for your family. [assessments, inspiration]
- Share a story where you and a loved one had a different emotional reaction to the same circumstance and it led to a disagreement.
- What erroneous things did your parents indirectly lead you to believe about yourself and how has that effected you emotionally in life?
- Share some stories when you were trying to fix someone’s emotions rather than empathize with them.
- Putting it all together…
- When someone says “I understand what you are going through” how does that make you feel?
- When someone says you shouldn’t feel that way, how does that make you feel?
- Can we be spiritually healthy and not be emotionally healthy?
- What do you put more stock in loving words or loving actions?
- Name one argument that you routinely have and what are the emotions that lie behind that argument, does not feeling the same way as the other contribute to this argument?
- Synergy Milestone Study Sheet (Milestone #5) Synergy Milestone study Sheets 2014 (M5)
- Pinterest – Legacy
- Parenting Beyond Your Capacity by Reggie Joiner
- The Spirit of the Disciplines by Dallas Willard
- Intentional Parenting by Tad Thompson
- What is Synergy? New Synergy Promo (4)
- Synergy Bookmark Synergy Milestones Study Bookmark 2014
- Discipleship Assessment Postcard Discipleship Assessment 2015
- Discipleship Assessment Resources Family Discipleship assessment and resources
- Timber Lake’s past videos (Vimeo)
- Who is Randal Weidenaar?