Today’s Chronological Bible Reading: (today)
This Sunday’s Song List: TLCC Worship
TITLE: “chURch – distracted…”
IN A NUTSHELL: The church has consistently struggled from it’s inception with getting distracted. Do you remember Ananias & Saphira? No better epistle addresses the issues surrounding a church that gets distracted than Paul’s 1st letter to the Corinthians.
This Week’s Readings:
A few questions to consider:
- By what was Ananias and Saphira distracted? In other words, what did they try to do and why did they do it?
- After reading 1 Corinthians chapters 1—12 list the things that tend to distract people from their spiritual walk?
- What about Christmas activities can tend to cause you to get distracted as did Ananias & Saphira?
- The Christian Standard on “Advent“
- An introduction of 1 Corinthians
- This week’s CARE Sheet CARE Sheet 12-1-14
- Legacy Milestone #5 Jim, Ray, Karen & Becky
- A “Mary” Christmas in a Martha World a post about simplifying (prioritizing) your Christmas plans.
Next Week’s Readings:
- Dec 8, Rom 4‐7
- Dec 9, Rom 8‐10
- Dec 10, Rom 11‐13
- Dec 11, Rom 14‐16
- Dec 12, Acts 20:4‐23:35
- Dec 13, Acts 24‐26
- Dec 14, (Sunday) Acts 27‐28