In a Nutshell: God’s plan for relationships is for us to learn that we need others, we never have been, and never will be self sufficient.
Ice Breaker: Describe a time that you experience a storm that seemed to be or was a destructive tornado.
CONNECTING WITH THE TEXTS:
- Mt. 22:37– OUR ULTIMATE PRIORITY
- Jn. 17:22-23 – HIS TANGIBLE EVIDENCE
- Eph. 5:31-33– THE MYSTERY EXPERIENCED
- I Cor. 13:13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.
- Relationships that fuel the soul: Pr. 5:15-21; 16:24; 17:17; 27:17; 31:28
- Relationships that drain the soul: Pr. 11:22; 12:4; 16:29; 21:19; 30:21
- Set Boundaries: Pr. 17:27-28; 19:19; 22: 24-26
- Discern the Difference Between a Good and Bad Relationship: Pr. 11:24; 14:21; 17:9; 20:3
REFLECTING ON MY LIFE:
When you open your mouth, is there a cool breeze or loud “sucking noise?”
REFLECTING ON HOW WE DO CHURCH WILL:
How might Adult Bible Fellowships and CARE groups help you grow in your relationships?
“Boundaries” by Cloud and Townsend
“101 Questions to Ask Before You get Engaged” by H. Norman Wright